- Browse and search any files and folders including hidden and system
- Search using wildcards and regular expressions for names
- Multiple concurrent search jobs with separate sets of filters
- Search using Spotlight with easy configuring and standard presets of search parameters
- Wide set of search filters (dates, size, properties, etc.)
- Deep search including nested folders
- 'Get Info' with extended list of properties
- Quick compare of two or more files and folders
- 'Show in Finder' and 'Open Terminal' for selected files and folders
- Store bookmarks for any folders including hidden
- Drag and drop integration with Finder and other applications
Finder and Spotlight are default OSX tools for browse and search files. They are perfect and quite effective for 80% of everyday tasks but have substantial limitations when you like to get access to system or hidden information. DeepInside is an application extending abilities of Finder and Spotlight, browsing and searching files over all file system, including hidden and special areas.
Software developers or just enthusiasts who likes no know more about OSX (Free BSD) file system.